Become a Member!

Want to sponsor an event? Click on the event to learn more!

Login & Forum...

News...

• Gallery

img_2841 45tg54t1 7DSC06662 ASCL - MaRS 5 ASCL - X2 Condos 4 Services - Foundation Systems - Driven Piles 2

Associate product/services presentations May 26, 2016 meeting

Home Forums Associates Committee Associate product/services presentations May 26, 2016 meeting

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RayK 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RayK
    Participant

There will be a meeting of the ADSC ECC on May 26, 2016. The board has informed me that as part of the program on May 26, they would like to give the opportunity for 3 of the associate members to present a 15 minute presentation on their products/services combined with a jobsite report (local jobs preferred)

Please note you must be a paid member in good standing of the ADSC ECC to qualify to present.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you would like to be a presenter. I would like to close submissions by this Friday May 6. (sorry for the late notice, I just got word about this on Friday April 29)

We will keep a running list of who has presented to be fair to other associates for future opportunities.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Ray Kemppainen – Chairman of ADSC ECC Associates Committee
    ray@ecacanada.ca

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.